I too made a very bad judgment call.I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday.
I borrowed $400 from Castle Payday and agreed to repay the loan in 20 payments.
The first 5 payments are $140 each and are applied to finance charges only. The total APR is 655.74% (That is not a typo). The total repayment if I made all the payments would be $2,281.25. When I asked to pay an extra payment on the principal, I was told there would be an additional $87 "finance charge" and the amount not affect the principal until I had made the first 5 payments of $140 as mentioned above.
Their contract notes they are not governed by any regulatory agency and "enjoy" Sovereign Immunity from the Government of the United States of America.Don't borrow money from this company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."