I too made a very bad judgment call.I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday.
I borrowed $400 from Castle Payday and agreed to repay the loan in 20 payments.
The first 5 payments are $140 each and are applied to finance charges only. The total APR is 655.74% (That is not a typo). The total repayment if I made all the payments would be $2,281.25. When I asked to pay an extra payment on the principal, I was told there would be an additional $87 "finance charge" and the amount not affect the principal until I had made the first 5 payments of $140 as mentioned above.
Their contract notes they are not governed by any regulatory agency and "enjoy" Sovereign Immunity from the Government of the United States of America.Don't borrow money from this company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I paid my car off. Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full,..."
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "still violent gunplay of which I am being targeted. Bedroom window now has 5 bullet holes in it...Has not been fixed. Kitchen has 1 bullethole, not fixed. ..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."