I too made a very bad judgment call.I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday.
I borrowed $400 from Castle Payday and agreed to repay the loan in 20 payments.
The first 5 payments are $140 each and are applied to finance charges only. The total APR is 655.74% (That is not a typo). The total repayment if I made all the payments would be $2,281.25. When I asked to pay an extra payment on the principal, I was told there would be an additional $87 "finance charge" and the amount not affect the principal until I had made the first 5 payments of $140 as mentioned above.
Their contract notes they are not governed by any regulatory agency and "enjoy" Sovereign Immunity from the Government of the United States of America.Don't borrow money from this company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."