called to aquire a loan talked to them gave them my info , they said it would be in my acc the next day . Well after a week it showed up Then a week later they are taking it out .

I got a loan for 500 an they want 750 back . I never signed an paper work electronicly an after a week I didn't need the money , so I call to pay it off an they tell me I cant they have to take it out , this is bull , they really need to be checked , I have a lawyer who is waiting for a go...In advise anybody looking for a loan from these crooks don't do it

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Castle Payday. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Castle Payday.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Castle Payday to other companies on our site.

Comments

Westlake Village, California, United States #1029263

The same thing happened to me. I canceled the loan.

I made sure that the loan had in fact been canceled from the Customer Service Representative. She confirmed that it had been. I told her I better not be in my account the next day. Well, the money was erroneously put into my account, first thing the next morning!

My sister came to my help and found out that Castle Payday, aka, Red Rock Tribal is an unlicensed company. It appears they are operating as an online tribal payday lender. Castle Payday claims to be owned by the Lac Vieux Desert Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians, a federally recognized Indian tribe exercising its sovereign immunity. Castle Payday is not licensed by DFI (Washington State Department of Financial Institutions.) (http://www.dfi.wa.gov/) Their are many sites to turn Castle Payday into, including the Chippewa Indian tribe, who may help you get your money back (tfsra@lvdtribal.com).

To access the information with all the information on Castle Payday, the sites to file a claim against them and the Chippewa Indian Tribe, this is the website to contact: http://www.dfi.wa.gov/consumer/alerts/red-rock-tribal-unlicensed-payday-loans. I hope this helps you.

The Chippewa Indian tribe did help me, but Castle Payday is being completely unreasonable. Best of luck to you!