I guess I owe you?I don't know, it is looking crazy on the books.

I am going to give you a call to see who you are this time, or if someone is pretending to be you! That is what I got, but since I am still me no matter what, I think I still pay. Excessive fee's Castle, that's all I have to say for now. Maybe I write you a note, and we will go to end the contract.

It might be better to do these things by mail.

Who?

who?who?

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to "i am ending our bank contract. i have $102 in fee's from your unauthorized requests for cash from my account. i told you not to submit a check and you did it anyway. we will proceed by mail. or you refund that to me. immediately. i will call you" as the author lost $102. This person is overall dissatisfied with Castle Payday. The most disappointing about other product at Castle Payday was hidden fees and time to pay back Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Castle Payday.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Castle Payday to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Castle Payday?

Comments