I just did a recent complaint with the CFPB, Big Picture Responded but is still asking me to pay back part of the loan - FYI. Florida Office of Financial Regulation says the loan is totally unenforceable as they are not licensed in Florida, so even though Big Picture may want to claim they can pursue me, technically they cannot in Florida.

BTW, I have had about 4 loans in the past with them and overpaid $400 in interest in fees -- their response to that, they don't have to pay that back which would basically cancel out what they are asking for me. It appears from my review of the CFPB website that there are now tons of complaints against Big Picture. Big Picture even has a very nice tribal legal sounding letter. So I guess if I ever head to their tribal area in North Michigan I'm doomed.

LOL. My guess is that they will soon change their name again!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Castle Payday. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Castle Payday.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Castle Payday to other companies on our site.

Comments