When I got the loan, I never understand the payback terms,

they were debiting biweekly payments in my bank account, and I did call them and asked if I can pay it because it looks like they are debiting another payment again after last week of payment, I said I just had a payment done why I have another transaction from them again so i urgue that i want to settle it right there, so high fees and just really not helping me at all, I did a huge mistake and end up fight from my husband by doing that.Finance fees bi weekly not monthly payment terms..300% on what you owe!

Not recommended if not needed.Its just that I am still building credit.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Castle Payday. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Castle Payday.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Castle Payday to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Castle Payday?

Comments